WRS (Tryptophanyl tRNA synthetase)
- Novel biomarker for sepsis diagnosis
- WRS is involved in innate immune response and is rapidly released into the blood during infection
- Secreted level of WRS was increased in patients with sepsis caused by various types of infection (bacteria, fungi, viruses). WRS as a potential biomarker for sepsis diagnosis has been identified.
- Will be approved by MFDS(Ministry of Food and Drug Safety) in 2020
- Secreted tryptophanyl-tRNA synthetase as a primary defense system against infection (Ahn YH et al, Nature microbiology, 2016)
POCT (Point of care testing)
- Rapid diagnostic platform for measuring biomarkers in blood
- Automated analyzer based on CLEIA.
- Up to 6 tests per run in less than 20 minutes
- will be released in 2020